Last modified: 8th January 2019
Arize Lifestyle respects your rights to privacy and understands the importance of the information you provide. With this in mind we do not share any customer details with third parties.
We do not store credit card details. All transactions are processed via the Shopify platform and are fully secure.
All personal information collected will be used inline with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable laws.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Arize Lifestyle website, we collect information sent by you and your computer, laptop, tablet or phone. This information may include any of the following:
1. Personal details, which you provide such as your full name, home address, email address and contact number.
2. Your IP address (used to note that you have visited the website) and a device identifier (so the web page you visit loads according to your device).
3. Information about your visit and use of the website. This could include your location, operating system, type of browser (including version), time spent on website, website page views and any navigation paths used on the site.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
The main purpose of the information we collect is to ensure that you have an efficient and secure experience. The reasons for which we may use your information is as follows:
• To process your order on Arize Lifestylelifestyle.com
• Notify you regarding your transaction and any connected details such as delivery
• Contact you by email or by any other method selected in your preferences
• To carry out any security checks related to the use of our services
• To prevent fraud and ensure the website is secure
• To ensure that we always comply with legal requirements, this could involve third parties who undertake specific activities for us including how customers use the website, process and organise emails or carry out other tasks with our instructions.
• We will also send offers and promotions of our products and services, which may interest you. This could mean you are contacted by email, post, telephone or text message or any other technology, which may come in the future. If you would like to receive such services then check the box to opt in. If at anytime you change your mind and do not want to receive any further information then you can unsubscribe or contact us via the form and you will be removed from the list.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE INFORMATION WE HOLD:
1. UPDATING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can update or correct any of your personal information at any time. You will have to email us via the contact us page. Please add update or correction of information accordingly in the subject bar of the email. Please provide the details that are incorrect and what they need to be changed to if there is a correction to be made. When updating or correcting information please provide your full name, full address and email address.
2. REQUESTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have rights to the information we hold as follows:
• You can instruct us at anytime to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. However if you do make a request, you will be required to provide evidence of your identify. We will accept a photocopy of your passport or driving licence, which has ben verified/certified by a solicitor and a copy of a utility bill showing your current address not being older than two months. We hope you understand that we have to take these measures to protect the information you provide and ourselves in providing the personal information of a customer.
• Any requests will have to be made direct to us via the contact us option on the website and you should include request of personal information in the subject bar including evidence as stated above.
Further: We may withhold personal information requested by you to any extent that is permitted by law.
3. OPTING OUT OF MARKETING INFORMATION
You may instruct us at any time to not process your personal information for marketing purposes. This may already have been agreed in advance via the website but can be changed by you at a later date.
If you make a request to opt out of marketing, please send an email via the contact us option on the website and include marketing update in the subject bar. You must also provide your name, full address and email address.
4. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Personal information may be disclosed as follows:
• That we are required to do so by law
• As required to do so in connection with any prospective or ongoing legal proceedings
• To exercise, establish or defend our legal rights
• To any prospective purchaser or purchaser of the business or any asset it may hold at the time of selling (including contemplation of a sale)
Cookies will save you time when you visit the site again and you wont have to enter information again (unless you have cleared cookies). Cookies will request that you accept or reject them on your computer, please note that if you reject the settings you may not be able to use any personalised settings selected previously and the experience on the website may be slower and could have a negative impact on the usage of the website and its features.
A cookie is a file containing data that is sent to your computer. This is then stored on the hard disk of your computer so that your preferences are saved for future visits. These cookies will only be active during your time on the website. Cookies can be deleted at anytime via your Internet options or settings.